Monday, May 3, 2010

Stamp and Create Challenge #1 - Ribbon

Welcome back stamping friends to Stamp and Create!!

Lately I have been thinking that I would love to see what wonderful cards my customers make! Everyday I fill orders and think to myself...I wonder what they will do with these stamps?! Then it occurred to me...Let's do a challenge so I can see your work!!
Therefore, every month we will host a challenge. It may be a sketch, a technique, a color challenge, or to use a certain element.
This month's challenge is: Ribbon!!

The rules are:
~ You must use a stamp that is carried at Stamp and Create. That can be anything from a Wags 'n Whiskers Stamp, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, Stampavie, The Greeting Farm, etc... Just as long as I have that stamp in the store.
~ Post your card/project on your blog and link back to this challenge post. If you don't have a blog, you can use either Paper Craft Planet or Splitcoast Stampers to upload your card.
~ Link the stamp used on your card to that stamp in the store.
~ Be a follower of this blog


One lucky participant will win a $20.00 gift certificate to Stamp and Create.

The awesome Design Team has incorporated this month's challenge along with this week's Product Spotlight - Wags 'n Whiskers rubber stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong - on sale this week for 25% off!

In addition, today is the last day of my National Scrapbooking Day Sale. An additional 10% off everything in the store if you use Discount Code: scrap (all lowercase).

To start off the DT cards, we have a new guest joining us!! I am so happy to have Sharon Caudle on our team for May and June! Sharon is the sole person responsible for my choice to add May Arts Silk Ribbon to Stamp and Create!! I fell in love with her bows and I went out in search of this gorgeous ribbon...and she does such a great job using it on almost every card!!
Sharon

WnW Bear Hug, Silk Ribbon, Prima flowers, Teddy Charm

WnW Say a Prayer, Silk Ribbon, Spellbinders Fancy Tag, Prima flowers

LaceyWnW Ansley's Surprise, Silk Ribbon, Prima Roses, Tim Holtz Scalloped edge die, Kaiser Craft Rhinestones

Jeanette

WnW Bear Hug, Basic Grey Bitter Sweet DP, Lace, Twill ribbon, Bow Easy.

This challenge ends on June 6th at midnight.




3 comments:

  1. great job ladies! love all the cards I see. oh what fun it is to be on the DT with all of you! can't wait to see more! happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards by the design team! I will be completing my card soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!