Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!
The Kraftin' Kimmie Halloween Release is now available!!
It's time to get your Spooky on!!

There are 8 new designs by Moonlight Whispers artist Annie Rodrigue.
And 5 adorably spooky kids and characters from Mile Mouse artist Steven Leary...

Plus a coordinating sentiment set.
I also wanted to let you know that I have preordered the new Spellbinders CHA release dies as well as the upcoming Stampavie Christmas release!! I will add them to the store closer to the release dates.
And I will be back again on Monday with the new Product Spotlight. As a reminder, all Greeting Farm stamps are still on sale 25% off through Midnight, Sunday.
Here is a layout I created using the adorable Max...

Happy stamping and shopping!

1 comment:

  1. great work Laceym love your lay out, I'm sure he's not a pest though:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!