Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas sale and restocks

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

***Holiday shipping***
As a reminder, I will be on vacation from Sunday, December 19 - January 3rd.
I will make the last shipment on Saturday, December 18th.
Orders received by 8am Dec 18th will ship prior to my vacation.
Orders placed after 8am Dec 18th will not ship until after I return.

However, orders of $25 or more placed after 8am Dec 18th will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate.

I received a few shipments today...

New papers from Webster's Pages...
Plus Kaisercraft restocks...
New Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (plus restocks)...
*New* s.w.a.l.k. stamps (plus restocks of s.w.a.l.k. and Popcorn Bear)...

**I haven't received the Wild Rose Studio restock order yet.
I will keep the stamps on sale until Friday**

In the mean time, all stamps in the Christmas Shop are on sale 25% off through the end of the year.
Please note that not all designs will be carried throughout the year, so this may be your last chance to get them!

Here's a few samples from the DT with some of the Christmas stamps...

Are your running out of time to get cards done and want something simple yet effective? Vicky has used Christmas Clara by Kraftin Kimmie and paper pieced the image using Tis the season paper by Kaisercraft. She has designed the card to look like a present using red organza ribbon with the image as a tag and just finished it with a few pearls.
Say a Prayer from Wags 'n Whiskers is a great design for multiple occasions - including Christmas!! Other products used are: Snow Pearls, Red Silk Ribbon, Bow Easy, and Stickles

I will post as soon as the Wild Rose Studio order arrives. I'm sorry for the delay.

1 comment:

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!