Thursday, October 22, 2015

Closing

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

It is with a sad heart that I have to announce that we will be closing Stamp and Create. 

I have been back and forth with this for the past year and have finally come to the decision that it's time to close the store. I just don't have the time necessary to keep it running. 
I have enjoyed working with everyone and being a part of the wonderful stamping community. But my family needs to become my priority. 

We still have quite a bit of inventory left, therefore we will not be closing immediately. However, nothing will restocked. We will shut down the website once inventory is depleted. 

Everything in the store is discounted 30%-60%!! 

***Please Note**
Paypal had an upgrade recently that interferes with the discounted rates (something do to with how many decimal points on a price once it's discounted). Therefore, if you receive a Paypal Error Message, please email me at the email listed on the home page of the website and I will correct the error. 

******
For your inspiration...
This is Large Ace from High Hopes Rubber Stamps (30% off)

*****
Whiff of Joy - 60% off
Stampavie Stamps - 60% off

Happy Stamping and Shopping!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your news Lacey. Just wanted to wish you and your family all the very best for the future xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read this news - you have an awesome store but family is a priority. Wishing you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear your news, Lacey. I remember when you started it. I wish you guys the best in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear your news, Lacey. I remember when you started it. I wish you guys the best in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a shame. Loved your challenge blog. I was fortunate enough to win a challenge so at least I'll have a small part of Stamp and Create forever. Good luck as you go forward in life.

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!